The online racing simulator
BAVARIA A30 STREET
Vehicle mod: BAVARIA A30 STREET
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/785B3C

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :80'lerin efsanesi A30 S50 B32 swaplı motor ile sizlerler ile

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This mode is modified by making changes to the Old Bimmer mode, such as engine body kit, etc. It was made by changing things. Rubbel_31 (Body kit), Japanese (DDS edit) contributed to the mod.
I would like to thank them for their efforts and of course, many thanks to the owner of the mod. We used the main body part with his permission.I would like to thank the AHPP team for sharing their parts with me

COVER SCREENSHOT:
nice car
everything is nice, but who let you to use my rims?
Ripped rims from my mod without asking permission from me or renarts(guy who has same rims on his e66). Then E-30 King text me in discord, tried to lie that he purchased those rims of the renarts, which end up being lie. Not nice when steeling, ffs you can ask!!
Attached images
IMG_2414.png
IMG_2415.png
IMG_2416.png
IMG_2417.png
IMG_2418.png
What he said is correct up to the renarts part, but then there is a mistake. My English is weak and I use translation. You can check by writing in the translation that I bought the rims. I just didn't know that they were his, but he is right as he wrote, I put the rims that way and now I corrected the racing part because he was completely swearing at me.
I think the issue could have been resolved without swearing.
Quote from chezzyboy :Ripped rims from my mod without asking permission from me or renarts(guy who has same rims on his e66). Then E-30 King text me in discord, tried to lie that he purchased those rims of the renarts, which end up being lie. Not nice when steeling, ffs you can ask!!

you could have warned in a nice way, there was no need to swear at all
aa
I don't understand why he deleted the swear word he made, I guessed something like this would happen the first time, so I sent it to my friend, you can see it at the time, I can send it too.
Attached images
image.png
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-05-18 001241.png
Why you cry? I’m I wrong? I didn’t say anything wrong! You could provide “purchase”agreement instead of making silly excuses and fake claims that you bought them! Show proof that you bought them!

You “fixed” rims but I can see my rims 🤣
And if you’re blind I can tell you that I didn’t delete any messages
Ckr
Yes, I have now received permission to use Alpine rims, they are Augis's rims, and I am now sending the FAQ regarding the permission.
Thanks renarts thanks augis
Attached images
A787943F-1041-4BC9-ABE2-259CF1DD7ACE.png
Quote from E-30 King :Yes, I have now received permission to use Alpine rims, they are Augis's rims...

Show date of screenshot you provided, because I asked renarts about agreement. He said nothing like that happened, he did NOT let you use those rims, he said ask AugustinasLFS!
Attached images
IMG_9062.jpeg
ur sh*t should get banned youre stealing chezzyboy's rims man not cool
Ckr
Look this day 10.42
Attached images
04E9E87B-789C-49EF-8E90-51F9717DDA65.png
D7DEB7BC-8E9C-4B10-9F69-EA836C2990B0.png
ED084B34-2C94-41DD-A079-2DD8AAFC5824.png
Quote from E-30 King :Look this day 10.42

How come you act like nothing happened?
Do you think it’s okay to do that? Ripped someone’s rims, after you got caught on steeling you ask permission..
sounds silly. And also how come you can ask AugustinasLFS permission as if he’s the “creator”, but I’m the owner, you make it as he build this part to whole LFS community, but it’s not like that. This is unique part which was built for me, not you. And if it’s happens that I share some parts like with renarts, you should politely ask owner permission, or Augis should say ask me. But yeah report
And also you lied, can see in screenshots, no permission been given from renarts, but you falsely claim that he let you use, and without any hesitation Augis gave you access. Let me speak with him, and you can remove rims, and I hope admins will see all this, and hopefully you will get punished for steeling parts!
I’ve would care that much, but it’s very nasty to that, rip someone’s shit and then claim Im original 🤣💀
Quote from Raion4545 :you could have warned in a nice way, there was no need to swear at all

Why should I respect someone who just disrespected me by stealing parts, and making it seem normal…
Aa I didn’t had permission to use other mods rims, when I got caught up, I’ll ask access. What a intellectual moves going on

BAVARIA A30 STREET
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG