#2 - J@tko
Well, I joined on lap 7 and its been mayhem since then

What was the start like?
#3 - J@tko
I LOLed. Poor Taha
Attached images
lfs_00000071.jpg
lfs_00000072.jpg
Just got home intime for the usual race start time and........ bringing the race forward on hour on the day of the race? Poor decision Deko

Race time had been set all along on CET which has the same daytime saving hours as the UK.

Ive got a busy life and need to know these things well in advance. I was looking forward to the race for ages and my weekend is ruined now.

Anyway please take this with a pinch of salt as Im hung over and Im f***ing fuming. I was going to have a good race to say the least given the amount of practice I put in.

Hope Hibex seals the title for FRO and hope everyones had an enjoyable first season and final race. Ill definately be back for the next one.

Thanks all
REALLY!!!! REALLY!!! REALLY!!! Sorry Roby. No one else to blame but me I'm extremly sorry ! I had one of those moments were I wasn,t looking in front and I think you slowed down and bang ! Friggen horrible race for me. Sorry to all those that ended up hitting me including you Mister wiskienski (sorry if I didnt spell your name right).

I retired from the race due to my guilt after hitting Roby, for my numerous accident agaisnt mr Wall and finally hitting my own teammate while he's lapping me !

Oh and lets not forget the stupid pit wall bug that messed up my car nicely.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from tenmantaylor :Just got home intime for the usual race start time and........ bringing the race forward on hour on the day of the race? Poor decision Deko

Race time had been set all along on CET which has the same daytime saving hours as the UK.

Ive got a busy life and need to know these things well in advance. I was looking forward to the race for ages and my weekend is ruined now.

Anyway please take this with a pinch of salt as Im hung over and Im f***ing fuming. I was going to have a good race to say the least given the amount of practice I put in.

Hope Hibex seals the title for FRO and hope everyones had an enjoyable first season and final race. Ill definately be back for the next one.

Thanks all

Nope. It changed since the times changed which was nearly a month ago
With the retirement of Taha, it clinched the Team Title for Formula Racing. Congrats guys.

d
#8 - J@tko
How the **** is AMB still out there?

A full tank lasts 31 laps, its 34 laps gone. Even with the SC thats bloody good going!!!
#9 - Mazar
Paul,

Unlucky mate. Don't stress, lap 32 point in the race, Sals in a easy 3rd with Hibex 5th after the stops. With pimpy's retirement from the server we take the oneGP Team Title, to add to Hibby's Drivers Title.

Way to go dudes! awesome debut season and congrats all in FRO team for a season to be really proud of. Thanks to all the team FRO drivers, Hibex, TenmanTaylor, Maissi and Salaneuvos. A well earned title for sure.

Congrats also to SR's Boris the Blade. Could not have done more for SR and a awesome seasons racing from you. Seriously well done, another driver for SR to be proud off.

Thanks to all at NDR for making the oneGP season possible. Will be back next year.

Best, Maz
Grats FRO, great driving.

Meh, I ruined this for SR .
Deko, how is this worn???
Attached images
lfs_00000073.jpg
Was a fun race, my best so far, even if I did finish 6th which was last. Still proud I beat 5 drivers on my second race. I'm hoping we enter the next OneGP season, when does it start?
Apologies to Deko - my fault not yours. race time start in the race announcement thread would be handy. I wasnt back in the house till before usual race start time and wasnt on the net since leaving work yesterday evening so did get the email intime.

Congrats to FRO on taking the team title to add to Hibexs crown!

Great racing with the SR guys and to everyone who took part. Lets make the championship bigger next season! If we all field our strongest lineups at every race we'll have one hell of a battle!
Quote from Crazyy :Was a fun race, my best so far, even if I did finish 6th which was last. Still proud I beat 5 drivers on my second race. I'm hoping we enter the next OneGP season, when does it start?

Hopefull around April, maybe sooner. I'll ponder the schedule some, and start a few new threads later.

d
Might see an XFusion entry
My apologies for not being able to make it to this race - I got on the computer a little after 8AM this morning to get some practice in before quali, and my internet connection was not working. Turns out my ISP was having issues in my area, and they didn't resolve it until a few minutes ago.

Nonetheless, thanks for the invite. Is this the last race of the season? I'd like to continue to participate in this series, if you'll have me. It seems well-organized and full of a bunch of good people.
Lateralus, it was the last race of the season, but there's going to be a season two starting in April or sooner, as Dekojester said in a previous post.
OK. That's a long way away though.
Quote from dekojester :Hopefull around April, maybe sooner. I'll ponder the schedule some, and start a few new threads later.

d

hopefully you and the league owner (in some kind Silver is) come onto a lowest maximum
YYAAHoooo!!!!!! I'VE MADE THAT WR damn, nothing makes more happy than really quick succes xD but that just shows how miserable i was in qualy sry, i had to share that guys ;P some word about race tomorrow, GD night for now
Provisional Results and Replays posted. Also, the Zip in the post has the individual lapchart cards that LFSStats generates via the graph.

Post anything you want looked into here with the usual details by 16:00 UTC on 17 November. I'm doing it that late because of how long it took me to get these posted.

d
Because P3TE only completed the first split, before getting schmuzzled (poor guy) this occured.

1 [VIP] P.Hopkins peterules 0:30.09 0:00.00 -0:30.09

For Best Possible Lap, as he only completed one sector XD

I lol'd
Everything looked pretty safe from my point of view, actually i missed all the fun beacause everything happened in the back. I just pushed the tempo and in first 4 laps i made 7 sec lead before AMB, because he was much slower behind felix; strange situation from Felix, normally he's pretty fast ;} Then i could increase lead pretty fast but as it occured AMB was 100% tanked before race, werent you m8?? tactis almost worked pretty well beacause when i pitted he was catching me ( even he was infront of me )but after he pitted it was still 7 sec lead, so if he didnt have to wait behind FElix he might catch me.

Meanwhile i had quite unpleasent crash with my teammate Evilpimp; he crashed into mr Wall and I was too close to avoid him; slipstream caught me and car had some left damage. I lost pretty much time and damage slowed me thru race. But actaulyl i forgot about it in 5 laps xD
The most important decision was; if i should rapair my car. Good that i havent; i couldn't catch up these 14-21 sec

All in all It was rather another lonely leading race like in So Town, AS north; shame for Tenman, i hoped for some nice, close battle.
Quote from Davidos93 :Because P3TE only completed the first split, before getting schmuzzled (poor guy) this occured.

1 [VIP] P.Hopkins peterules 0:30.09 0:00.00 -0:30.09

For Best Possible Lap, as he only completed one sector XD

I lol'd

lol! It was all going well until that point - It was a total blind corner and everything seemed to happen in 1/4 of a second. Someone had a spin and i was knocked 60 feet in the air... I tried to brake but it was toooooooooo late! I lost a few places on the straight, then gave it a wide line to give some space them KaBoooM! :uglyhamme

Sorry for that!

Great race tho well done guys!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG