The online racing simulator
is this usual?
(8 posts, started )
is this usual?
is this usual?
Attached images
hahafunniest.JPG
#2 - ebola
God you again and ping times. Yes I would say that is perfectly usual it just means the ping either took a long time to get there or the server took a while to reply or a combination of both.

Also I think the screenshots section is more to do with actual screenshots containing cars etc.
Just join one of the other 312 servers and forget all about it.
Or better yet, don't scroll down to the bottom of the list where you will find high pinging servers that you shouldn't join :doh:
Why is this in the screenshot thread? Sure there's a screenshot, but the topic itsnt about screenshots illepall
Quote from VALE 46 :Why is this in the screenshot thread? Sure there's a screenshot, but the topic itsnt about screenshots illepall

You could commission a year long study involving the top minds in the world on why this post is here and still not find the answer.
Sure it's usual. That is a 3 second ping time, lol. But, ping times arent really consistant. At that specific moment, the ping time might be 3000ms. I bet if you pressed refresh, then it would be in the hundreds.

is this usual?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG