The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force GT buttons
So...I've heard alot of rumors about the DFGT wich I've just bought earlier this weak, and some of them included that the red button that seems ideal for brake bias % won't work on PC, since the DFGT was made for PS3...Alot of updates have now come for the DFGT, and the red button actually works as it should in all games I've tried it..So here's my question, since there's no specific button for the brake bias % in the controls settings, isn't there any way I can use this ideal brake bias button in LFS?

If not, is there anything else quite usefull I can set it to? :P
Right now I'm using it to zoom in and out, but I never use that function, because I've already set my view settings as I'd prefer them(Zoom in/out was just for testing)

Would appreciate info
I use it with brake bias. You can set two commands on that button. I set left arrow to the other and right to the other. And so it changes brake bias (when pit instructions arent displayed). Use Logitech Profiler for that
Quote from Jarppe :I use it with brake bias. You can set two commands on that button. I set left arrow to the other and right to the other. And so it changes brake bias (when pit instructions arent displayed). Use Logitech Profiler for that

I knew it was possible! definatly worth looking into now!
Quote from Jarppe :I use it with brake bias. You can set two commands on that button. I set left arrow to the other and right to the other. And so it changes brake bias (when pit instructions arent displayed). Use Logitech Profiler for that

I just tried ..but I can't seem t figure out how to make the red button OR the "+/-" button to work with brake bias ? :O

remember, I want to be able to adjust it while driving on the track
Set the button inside the red dial to change through F9-F12 menus.
Set the red dial to press left and right.
Set the +/- buttons to press up and down.

Now you can adjust everything from the wheel.
#6 - SAxor
Yeah.
I set the L3 button to do a series of presses, F9-F10-F10. So when I press it the first time I get tyres, the next time damage, the next time it takes it away.

The same with R3, F11-F12-F12

Then set the dial right to right arrow, dial left to left arrow, plus button to up arrow, minus to down arrow. Works well for live settings, setup options, etc.

Anyone know how to get one button to work for a PTT key in TS or Vent?
#7 - Bean0
Quote from SAxor :
Anyone know how to get one button to work for a PTT key in TS or Vent?

Tick the box to use a DirectInput button.
It's worked in Vent for ages, but was added to TS3 as well.
It works great thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG