The online racing simulator
#1 - Pukyy
Seperate throttle and brake button control rates
Currently, the button control rate for mouse users is for throttle and brake combined. This makes it difficult to fine tune it to a setting where we can have good throttle input and smooth braking. I find it hard to drive as fast as wheel users with a combined button control rate, and having it seperated would help equal the playing field a bit. What I mean by this is to have 2 seperate settings, one BCR for the throttle and one BCR for the brakes. Another suggestion is to increase the limit from 2.00-10.00 to 0.00-10.00, since 2.00 still is a bit too fast for some mod vehicles
That is a good suggestion, I support it.

ps. I think someone suggested this in the past already, but it has not been implemented yet.
As a mouse player (using mainly buttons and sometimes axis) I want to thank you for the suggestion. This would really make things way more efficient for a lot of players, especially for braking. I've developed a habit of pumping the brake button a lot before every corner and sometimes I try hard to make it as smooth as possible, but it's just not possible. That's why we adjust brakes to have less force, but we have to start braking too early or we put in a lot of force, brake late, and warm up the tires real quick. You either go fast (but not in an efficient way) or go slow, this would give mouse button players a spot in between.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG