The online racing simulator
A suggestion for the Forum Page [tag a member in a post to send a notification]
I have a suggestion for the forum site. We should be able to tag any member we want in the forums.Ex. @RealistAdam

This may not be very convenient for developers, but I think it is necessary. Unnecessary labels may be removed, but those who abuse them may be warned.

Also, a notification sign would be nice when the tag is posted.

Quoting long articles in forums creates page pollution. We can avoid long quotes instead. We should not quote more than a certain number of characters.

The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text is cut short to avoid long quotes.
#3 - Pukyy
Quote from Flame CZE :The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text...

Still, it's an interesting idea to "ping" people in posts, so that they know they've been mentioned and can respond faster.

Cue the: "@Scawen PLS UPDATE"/"@Scawen when update" etc. messages Big grin
Quote from Pukyy :Still, it's an interesting idea to "ping" people in posts, so that they know they've been mentioned and can respond faster.

Cue the: "@Scawen PLS UPDATE"/"@Scawen when update" etc. messages Big grin

that's exactly what's gonna happen

@Pukyy
Quote from Flame CZE :The quote feature has been updated so when you quote a long post, the quote text...

I didn't realize this. Thank you for the information.
#6 - Pukyy
This would put forum closer to a chatting app. I do not support.
This forum already has chat categories. Also forum, discussion area, information sharing etc. It means. We receive email notifications when we subscribe to a topic. It would be better to activate the notification button on the forum page instead. So, the number of times the notification button is clicked means the same number of notifications.

Developers may receive too many tag notifications. I assume they won't care. Developers I don't think people will get into the mood of saying, 'No one should bother me.' There will be people who send blank labels. Moderators will warn violators or remove them from the forum.

The forum page can be very complicated for new players. Because the interface feels very old. It's really boring to check email addresses when you subscribe to a topic. New steps should be taken to make it simpler.
I guess it's a sign of being old, but even with my biased point of view of growing up around forums, i don't really see how it can be difficult to navigate.

P.S.: you haven't turned e-mail notifications off?
You've been using this forum for 12 years. Now you can find everything with your eyes closed.

What I mentioned here is a suggestion for new players. Email notifications are really unnecessary. But I want to be notified when I receive a response. I know how to turn off email notifications, but if this feature I mentioned comes to the forum, I will never use email notifications.
For example, I am replying to a forum about test patches. Scawen answers this and I'm done. Then most players get involved in this conversation and my emails get spammed. It's ridiculous to unsubscribe from test patches because I need to see when a new version arrives. That's why email notifications aren't as good as you think. It is not difficult to turn it off, but it would be nice to receive notifications of messages that concern me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG