248mph :d
(20 posts, started )
got up to 248MPH without even moving
Attached images
248.JPG
And the point is?
#3 - Jakg
wow - i've made the speedo go off the scale (ie past 999 Mph), and go round the speedo no less than 11 times before i got bored and stoped
Quote from Jakg :wow - i've made the speedo go off the scale (ie past 999 Mph), and go round the speedo no less than 11 times before i got bored and stoped

Not everyone is as cool as you
no point, bored today so felt like doing something
#6 - R1K89
well i can "make" my lfs car LOOKLIKE that it did go 400mph
Quote from R1K89 :well i can "make" my lfs car LOOKLIKE that it did go 400mph

More useless threads on the way?
#8 - R1K89
Quote from R1K89 :i dunno, judge it yourself

Lets start a 'Useless Pictures' Thread.
Quote from xWolFx :Lets start a 'Useless Pictures' Thread.

Do that, and get smacked down by the "LFS FORUM USELESS POST'S POLICE" Fear them

Quote from shaGuar :Do that, and get smacked down by the "LFS FORUM USELESS POST'S POLICE" Fear them

*Is afraid*
Meh, that's nothing, on the old type speedo I got to a few thousand in the BF1. Can't remember the exact figure now.
Quote from xWolFx :*Is afraid*

You should be, because the strike when you dont expect it *Evil laugh*:eek:
Quote from shaGuar :You should be, because the strike when you dont expect it *Evil laugh*:eek:

Dude I am going to bed in two hours I don't want to wake up screaming "HELP SOMEONE, BEN IS AFTER ME BECAUSE I MADE A 'SHOULD BOB GET A SHAVE THREAD'"

All is calm now. Oh crap here they come.
C'mon people this thread suposed to be about his "wonderfull screenshot" not about other things
see. someone realises its a wonderfull screenshot..
#17 - Jakg
only when using sarcasm though!
I have to admit, that it is a Very Wonderful Picture at Wonderland
(read: VWP at WL)
Jack, didn't think he noticed the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags you had there, maybe make it a bit more obvious next time.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG